Every child deserves a world-class education!
At Challenge each scholar receives an education that prepares them to be a global citizen now and into the future.
WORKING AT CHALLENGE
Our teaching culture is to deliver rigorous, effective instruction. What makes this kind of teaching possible? High behavioral standards. Scholars taking responsibility for their learning. Parents actively involved in shaping their child's future. And dedicated courageous educators that challenge every scholar to join them in becoming global citizens!
What is Challenge looking for in new team members? Passion. Enthusiasm. Sensitivity. Heart. Humor. These are some of the characteristics that Challenge desires in candidates for the open career opportunities at our schools.
2017-18 Middle School Openings
If you are interested in any of the job postings below please send an email with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dannete Waite | Executive Director of Operations
- 6th Grade Math Teacher
- 6th Grade ELA Teacher Assistant
- 6th Grade Science Teacher Assistant
- 7th Grade Science Teacher
- 7th Grade ELA Teacher
- 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- 8th Grade Science Teacher
- 8th Grade ELA Teacher
- 8th Grade Family & Consumer Science Teacher
- 6-8 Grade PE/Health Teacher
- 6-8 Grade Spanish Teacher
- Media Library Media Specialist
- Curriculum & Technology Integration Specialist
- 7-8 Guidance Counselor
- 6-8 Intervention Teacher