Since 2010 Challenge Preparatory Charter School has served parents and scholars through our K-5 Elementary School. Our 2017-18 academic year represents the realization of our full charter as we add 8th Grade for the first time in our school's history.
Our mission is to prepare students to excel academically and compete successfully for admission to high-performing public, private and parochial high schools in New York City. Challenge Preparatory Charter School offers a rigorous academic curriculum within a safe and supportive school environment. We cultivate intellectual, social, emotional and ethical development of our students and support them in achieving mastery of the Common Core and the 28 New York State Learning Standards.
Through rigorous academic standards within a supportive environment, we prepare scholars to be the best:
- Information seekers, analyzers, and evaluators.
- Problem solvers and decision makers.
- Creative and effective users of productivity tools.
- Communicators, collaborators, publishers, and producers.
- Informed, responsible, and contributing citizens.