Since 2010 Challenge Preparatory Charter School has served parents and scholars through our K-5 Elementary School, now we have expanded to grades 6-8 via our new Middle School now open on our Central Avenue Campus!
Our mission is to prepare students to excel academically and compete successfully for admission to high-performing public, private and parochial high schools in New York City. Challenge offers a rigorous academic curriculum within a safe and supportive school environment. We cultivate intellectual, social, emotional and ethical development of our students and support them in achieving mastery of the Common Core and the 28 New York State Learning Standards.
Through rigorous academic standards within a
supportive environment, we prepare scholars to be the best:
- Information seekers, analyzers, and evaluators.
- Problem solvers and decision makers.
- Creative and effective users of productivity tools.
- Communicators, collaborators, publishers, and producers.
- Informed, responsible, and contributing citizens.